- Exhibition Name: International Aluminium Exhibition
- Exhibition Date: -
- City - Country: Bhubaneswar, Odisha - India
- Venue: Shanghai New International Expo Centre (SNIEC)
- Organizer: Janata Maidan
- Edition: 8
- Web Site: https://www.aluminium-india.com
Indian aluminum industry is one of the fastest growing and growing sectors. Industry continues to increase its capacity and investments in new technologies to meet the demands from the transportation and construction sectors. Aluminium India 2021 appears as a platform that reflects these developments in the aluminum market and covers all areas of use of aluminum. Aluminium India, the biggest industry meeting of India, will be held in Bhubaneswar, the heart of the aluminum industry, between 4 and 6 February 2021 with INCAL Conference.
The exhibition, held every two years, has clearly demonstrated the market opportunities and increasing technology demand in the Indian aluminum industry with the success it achieved last year. Aluminium India, which brought together more than 2,000 professional visitors from India, China, North America and 87 exhibitors from Europe, presented all the uses of aluminum for the most basic industries of the Indian market: energy, transportation, construction and packaging.
• In India, which has one of the most dynamic aluminum markets, aluminum production and consumption is constantly increasing.
• Aluminum consumption is growing 8%.
• A higher growth is expected in aluminum consumption due to huge infrastructure projects such as “Smart Cities”. Other important sectors that contribute to India's aluminum consumption increase are electricity, energy, building, construction, packaging and transportation.
• In the next few years, a large capacity increase is planned by industry-leading companies in primary aluminum production.
• Investment in the country's infrastructure supports the projected economic momentum. The Indian government is investing over $ 1 billion in the "Make in India" initiative. The aluminum industry is one of the sectors that benefit from this investment. This creates great demand for the technology required to establish new production facilities. Experts assume that India's annual aluminum consumption will increase to 7.2 million tons by 2023.
- Exhibition Name:
International Aluminium Exhibition
- Exhibition Date:
- City - Country:
Bhubaneswar, Odisha - India
- Web Site: