MIDEST17 - 20 May 2022
- Exhibition Name: The International Exhibition for Sub-Industry
- Exhibition Date: 17 - 20 May 2022
- City - Country: Paris - France
- Venue: Paris Nord Villepinte
- Organizer: GL Events
- Edition: 50
- Web Site: http://www.global-industrie.com/en/midest
MIDEST: As part of the GLOBAL INDUSTRIE, one of France's largest and the world's most important international industry fair, MIDEST will be held at Euroexpo Lyon between 17 and 20 May 2022, bringing together all industrial subcontracting know-how professionals.
In 2019, 45,861 professional visitors from 84 countries including Switzerland, Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia, Libya, Mauritania, Italy, Germany, Benelux, Spain, Portugal and England met 2,500 exhibitors from 40 countries on an exhibition area of 110,000 m2. Organizing Midest as part of Global Industrie makes the show an important event for professionals looking for innovations and technologies.
Designed as a genuine facilitating network for industry, this show makes it possible to initiate, concretize and develop any opportunity for cooperation between players involved in the design and production of customized parts or sub-assemblies.
MIDEST plays a decisive role in sourcing and linking between prime contractors and subcontractors.
The fact that Midest is held as part of Global Industrie makes it an essential event for professionals seeking innovations, specific know-how and technologies.
Suppliers of solutions in material processing, electronics, microtechnologies, IT and industry services showcase their know-how there to present manufacturers, equipment suppliers and assemblers searching for specific know-how with solutions corresponding to their concrete projects.
- Exhibition Name:
The International Exhibition for Sub-Industry
- Exhibition Date:
17 - 20 May 2022
- City - Country:
Paris - France
- Web Site:
- Screw cutting, machining, special machines
- Finishing, heat treatments
- Surface treatments for metal processing
- Industrial fastenings
- Forging and foundry
- Semi-finished products in metal processing
- Metal shaping, boiler making
- Processing of plastics, rubber, composites
- Glass, wood, textiles and other materials
- Electronics and electricals
- Micro techniques
- Tools, moulds, models, prototypes
- Industrial equipment and accessories
- Industry services and industrial maintenance
- Additive manufacturing