GLOBAL INDUSTRIE17 - 20 May 2022
- Exhibition Name: International Industry Exhibition
- Exhibition Date: 17 - 20 May 2022
- City - Country: Paris - France
- Venue: Paris Nord Villepinte
- Organizer: GL Events
- Edition: 50+
- Web Site: www.global-industrie.com/en
GLOBAL INDUSTRIE, one of the biggest and most important international industry exhibition in the Word, is going to be held in Paris Nord Villepinte between 17 and 20 May 2022. The fair will gather industry representative with the aim of revitalizing the industry and the economy.
GLOBAL INDUSTRIE, the world's largest industrial meeting organized in Lyon for a year and in Paris for a year, is the most important platform where Turkish companies, which have a great competitive power in the global market, will sign new cooperation and contribute positively to our exports.
France's only event covering all areas of the industry GLOBAL INDUSTRIE, set a new record in 2019 by bringing together 45.861 professional visitors from 84 countries with 2.500 participants from 40 countries on a 110.000 m2 exhibition area.
GLOBAL INDUSTRIE brings together four separate fairs, each of which are leaders in their field and complement each other, and incorporates the entire industry world.
- MIDEST (The global show for industrial subcontracting know-how )
- SMART INDUSTRIES (The smart, collaborative and efficient industry exhibition)
- INDUSTRIE (The production Technologies and equipment event)
- TOLEXPO (The show entirely dedicated to sheet metal, tube and section working)
With GLOBAL INDUSTRIE, which hosts these four separate fairs, you can develop your existing collaborations, expand your network, participate in various industry-related seminars, follow the technological developments in the industry closely and access thousands of products.
- Exhibition Name:
International Industry Exhibition
- Exhibition Date:
17 - 20 May 2022
- City - Country:
Paris - France
- Web Site:
- Assembly, mounting, fastening
- Additive manufacturing & 3D printing
- Finishing & material treatment
- Forge & foundry
- Measurement, control, vision
- Plastics, rubber, composites
- Regions & countries
- Services and factory equipment
- Smart tech
- Green tech
- Sheet metal, metal shaping, welding
- Machining & material removal